Thursday, January 7, 2016

A 52 Project, Week 1

I am joining my MIL in a Facebook group of other women trying to improve their photography by encouraging one another in a 52 project. As much as I'd love to do a 365 photo a day project a weekly project is infinitely more achievable for me. (I have actually attempted a 365 several times and they end up being about 180's!)

I do love the visual diary they make of our lives though. To also sharing this project with my own Mother who is not on FB I will endeavour to post my photos here on this ole neglected blog too.

Wk1...

Happy 2016, I hope you have a wonderful year!

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Well, what a nice surprise, I was wondering if the blog would be updated before the two month mark. : } Thank you for thinking of me.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete