Saturday, April 9, 2016

Project 52, Week 14


The worst thing that happened to me this week is I got a tear in my well worn and well loved favourite jeans, sob. As devastating as that is if that is really the worst thing then I have a lot to be grateful for! First world problems. Ian did not have one day off. I had another go at getting up with Ian at 5am, I did much better this time around and enjoyed having the time to do some yoga practice before the kids woke up. It's hard going to bed earlier though when your book club book starts picking up speed.  I've also enjoyed typing out a bunch of affirmations I've had written out for years and laminating them (laminating is so much fun in and of itself!) and sticking them to the wall opposite the toilet. I am relaxed and centered. I have plenty of time for everything!

I hope you had a wonderful week, we are certainly looking forward to spending some time together as  a family over the school holidays.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the favorite attire, they just wanted to retire, or have some of your attention with the mending. Glad to hear your are going well with yoga and laminating. Keep the affirmatives going. Cheerio for now.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete