Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Project 52, Week 16


We had our last days in Albany, and Ian and I started watching an extremely interesting docu-series on Youtube called The Truth About Cancer. After watching The Gerson Miracle and Dying To Have Known I've said if anyone in my family was diagnosed with Cancer I would be shipping them off to the Gerson Clinic in Mexico. After watching this new series I'm amazed at how many natural treatments there are! That work!!  I've gone ahead and ordered Essiac Tea, and Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils. Just as preventatives. My Mum and her Mum both have had breast cancer and now my husband can stop worrying that I will get it. I am so grateful that my Mum declined the chemo and radiation therapies after her lumpectomy.

A memorable week this one as it also held the first time that I had a multiple night break from my babies. The two of them returned to Perth with Grandma for a three night stay without me! We can do these sorts of things now that I'm not breast feeding!! It was a restorative break and I caught up on some sleep and organising. Very satisfying. Also quiet and strange.

I've lost my photo mojo and need to force myself to keep taking photos till it returns. Only photos on three days this week and possibly the next. But I will triumph! I think of Meg Ryan in a phone box in Paris whenever I say that courtesy of the film French Kiss.

Much love
Mx

1 comment:

  1. These mojo's can be a problem, I am still looking for mine. I have started to knit again, but the music collection seems to be on hold.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete